Spruce Lodge is a lovely destination for your next event — a true Pure Michigan feeling of the great Upper Peninsula without the long commute, nestled right in West Michigan between Chicago and Detroit. Casual or professional events will all enjoy the quiet and serene lodge with great views of Wintergreen Lake and the Bird Sanctuary.
The Lodge includes:
- Two floors; the upper level has 989 square feet of space with tables, chairs, fireplace and deck area overlooking Wintergreen Lake. The lower level features 747 square feet with full kitchen, fireplace and seating area.
- Restrooms located on the lower level.
- Maximum capacity is 50 people per floor.
- Wireless Internet and projection screens are provided.
- Free access to the Kellogg Bird Sanctuary’s public area.
- Air conditioned.
Restrictions: Spruce Lodge is not completely barrier-free. Please contact us for more details.
Spruce Lodge is located within the W.K. Kellogg Bird Sanctuary at 12685 East C Avenue, Augusta, MI 49012. To make a reservation or receive more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (269)671-2400.