Your stay at the W.K. Kellogg Conference Center provides so much more than friendly service and great food. Our location is nestled just outside the city on a beautiful 32 acre waterfront property. Stay and enjoy our on-site recreation or tour local attractions. There is so much to do you will want to come back again.
Explore our Interactive Map to locate on-site recreation
- Soccer field
- Canoe rental
- Bike rental (summer only)
- Sand volleyball pits
- Fire pit areas, north and south
- KBS-Trail Guide
- Swimming area on Windmill Island
- Botanical Garden walking tour on property that includes a shoreline demonstration area, and marked award winning trees and foliage areas.
- Recreation & game room with pool table located at Orchard Dorm Suites
- Front desk gift shop with KBS clothing and other essentials
- W.K. Kellogg Manor House tour
- Kellogg Bird Sanctuary (1.5 miles)
Spa and Casino
- Kellogg Bird Sanctuary
- Binder Park Zoo
- Fort Custer Recreation Area
- Full Blast Fun Park
- Sherman Lake YMCA
- Leila Arboretum
Skiing and Snowboarding
Local Public Golf Courses
- Gull Lake Golf Courses (Gull Lake View, Stonehedge, and Bedford Valley, Stoatin Brae)
- Lake Doster (Plainwell)
- Marywood Golf Club (Battle Creek)
- Binder Park Golf (Battle Creek)
- The Medalist (Marshall)
Visit Discover Kalamazoo or Battle Creek Visitors for more area information.
A legacy of conservation; a commitment to sustainability.
3700 E. Gull Lake Drive
Hickory Corners, MI 49060