Guests are sure to enjoy their stay in one of the original, historical structures on the property. First built in 1925, this historic cottage sleeps 1-9 people in 1690 sq. ft. living space.
First floor features:
- Master bedroom with queen bed and attached bath
- Fully equipped kitchen with appliances, cooking supplies, dining supplies, coffee pot, toaster, and microwave.
- Dining Room
- Living room with gas fireplace, 40″ flat screen television with cable TV.
Second floor features:
- Three bedrooms each with one queen bed
- One roll away twin size bed
- One bathroom
Additional amenities include:
- Air conditioning
- Easy access to swimming area, fire pit, and recreation field
- Adjacent courtyard with outdoor furniture
- All linens are supplied
To request a reservation please fill our our contact us form and a lodging representative will respond with pricing and availability.