Date(s) - 02/16/2018
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Download Event iCal
W.K. Kellogg Manor House
This event is sold out. Please contact 269-671-2160 for additional inquiries.
Celebrate a day for love in the romantic W.K. Kellogg Manor House with a four course dinner and music from local jazz musician Terry Lower and vocalist Edye Evans Hyde. Arrive early at 5:30 p.m. for a guided historic tour of the Manor House.
Our Valentine’s Menu includes:
- Artisan Cheese Plate for Two served with Red Grapes, Fig Preserves and Rustic Flatbread Crackers
- Mixed Field Green Salad with Strawberries, Watermelon, Candied Almonds, Fresh Mozzarella , Basil and Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Fresh Baked Ciabatta Bread served with Olive Oil and Fresh Herbs
- Crimson Couscous
- Fresh Asparagus Vegetable Medley
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine Reduction
- Pan Seared Tiger Shrimp with Fresh Lemon and Garlic
- Tiramisu with Kahlua and Fresh Raspberries
This event is sold out. Please call 269-671-2160 for additional inquiries.
$56 per adult– non member
$52 per adult member
Please inquire regarding dietary restrictions. A cocktail menu will be provided at event. Cash or credit cards will be accepted for cocktail purchases.