Date(s) - 07/29/2016
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Download Event iCal
W.K. Kellogg Manor House
Join us for an elegant summer evening at the historic W.K. Kellogg Manor House overlooking Gull Lake. Arrive at 5:30 p.m. for a stroll through our Manor and gardens. Book early to reserve a spot on the terrace! Reservations required.
- KBS Sharp Cheddar Biscuits with Fresh Chives served with Creamery Butter
- Greek Salad: Romaine Lettuce, Heirloom Tomatoes, Red Onion, Kalamata Olive, Cucumber, Pepperoncini Pepper, Feta Cheese, Pita Toasts and Greek Vinaigrette
- Grilled Top Sirloin with Onion Straws and Red Wine Reduction
- Lump Crab Cake served with Lemon Aioli
- Oven Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Fresh Asparagus Medley
- Summer Berry Napoleon with Fresh Cream and Mint
*Please inquire regarding dietary restrictions.
Cost is $50.88/non-member. $45.80/member
Price includes tax. A cocktail menu will be provided at event. Cash and all major credit cards will be accepted for cocktail payments.
Contact: Conference@kbs.msu.edu or 269-671-2400
A legacy of conservation; a commitment to sustainability.
3700 E. Gull Lake Drive
Hickory Corners, MI 49060