Date(s) - 09/30/2016
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Download Event iCal
W.K. Kellogg Manor House
Celebrate Oktoberfest, with great beer and food at the W.K. Kellogg Manor House.
Paired with six courses of small plates, five beer flavors will be available for sampling. Jimmy, manager of Dark Horse Brewery will provide guidance on how to pair beer with your favorite foods.
Jakob Nalley, KBS graduate student, will present his current research on waste water and the beer making process. Watch a short video about Jakob and his research at KBS.
Enjoy a guided tour of the Kellogg Manor House following the dinner.
- Fresh Baked Soft Bavarian Pretzel served with a Dijon Cheddar Sauce
- German Potato Salad with Warm Dressing and Mixed Field Greens
- Graupensuppe (Vegetable Barley Soup with Bratwurst)
- Potato Pancake served with Homemade Applesauce
- Sauerbraten (Roast Beef with Sweet and Sour Sauce) Served with Braised Red Cabbage and Herbed Spaetzle
- Black Forest Trifle
*Please inquire regarding dietary restrictions
Price includes tax and beer sampling. A cocktail menu will be provided at event. Cash and all major credit cards will be accepted for cocktail payments
A legacy of conservation; a commitment to sustainability.
3700 E. Gull Lake Drive
Hickory Corners, MI 49060