Date(s) - 12/22/2019
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Download Event iCal
W.K. Kellogg Manor House
Enjoy the beautifully decorated Manor House in the resplendent living room, or nestle into the cozy breakfast room, for an extravagant and elegant Sunday brunch.
Brunch is offered at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
$36/Adult Members, $40/Non-member adults, $17 children ages 5-12. Under 4 free.
Tax & gratuity not included. An alcohol menu will be provided during brunch.
Reservations required at (269) 671-2160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider purchasing a certificate to the Manor House for any of our holiday events as a gift!
- Fresh fruit, assorted pastries and sweet breads, Kellogg’s cereals, granola with vanilla yogurt
- Smokehouse bacon, country sausage links
- Made to order omelets, buttermilk sweet potato Belgian Waffles
- Hash brown casserole with aged white cheddar and fresh herbs
- Mixed field greens and baby spinach with roasted beets, mandarin oranges, spiced almonds, scallions and lemon honey vinaigrette
- Fresh Roasted Vegetable Medley
- Orange Scented Long Grain Rice
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Chef Carved Slow Roasted Prime Rib
A legacy of conservation; a commitment to sustainability.
3700 E. Gull Lake Drive
Hickory Corners, MI 49060