Date(s) - 05/10/2020
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Download Event iCal
W.K. Kellogg Manor House
Thank someone special in your life for their role in raising you with a decadent brunch at the historic W.K. Kellogg Manor House, the cereal king’s former summer home on beautiful Gull Lake. Reservations required. Brunch is offered at a variety of times beginning at 11:00 a.m. and ending at 2 p.m.
Reservations required. Call (269) 671-2160 or email Conference@kbs.msu.edu for reservations.
$36 Adult Members
$40 Non-member adults
$19 All Children (5-11 years old)
Under 4 years free
Cash bar options at event. Tax & gratuity not included.
– Fresh Fruit
– Assorted Pastries, Fruit Danish, Sweet Breads and Muffins
– Assorted Kellogg’s Cereals
– House Made Blueberry Vanilla Granola
– Fresh Baked Croissants with Honey Butter
– Romaine Lettuce and Mixed Field Green Salad with Mandarin Oranges, Smoked Bacon, Scallions, Toasted Almonds and Citrus Honey Vinaigrette
– Maple Glazed Country Ham Steaks
– Turkey Sausage Links
– Made To Order Omelets
– Ricotta and Cream Cheese Crepes with Raspberry Compote
– Cinnamon French Toast with Pure Maple Syrup
– Fresh Vegetable Medley
– Saffron Rice with Fresh Herbs
– Grilled Honey Garlic Chicken
– Chef Carved Prime Rib served with Creamy Horseradish Sauce and Beff Au Jus
– Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
– Assorted Artisan Desserts
We accept all major credit cards and cash for alcohol purchases.