General Meeting Room Information
All meeting rooms can be set up in a configuration to suit your meeting needs. Tables and chairs can be arranged in classroom, theatre, U-shape, open boardroom, or closed boardroom styles. Wireless Internet is available in every meeting room. Standard audio/visual equipment in our meeting packages include TV/VCR, flip charts, easels, podium, slide projectors, overhead projectors, projection screens, microphones, and telephone conferencing. Ceiling-mounted LCD projectors are in the Auditorium, Terrace Room, Carriage House, and all classrooms. We have (16) posterboards (7’6″ wide by 3’6” high – two-sided and freestanding) for a rental fee of $4.00 each including set up and take down.
Commercial rates for Full Service start at $29.00 per person. Seasonal and MSU Account discounts may apply. Please submit an inquiry or call (269) 671-2400 to discuss rate plans and menus.
Base services are also available at lower rates.
To respect all our guests, KBS has a no pet policy. KBS as with all of Michigan State University is a tobacco free campus.
Full Service Includes:
- Conference Room(s)
- All day coffee/water service
- Standard audio/visual equipment
- Choice of morning and afternoon snack
- LCD projector
- Wireless Internet
- Auditorium – 2130 sq. ft. Seats 120 classroom-style with tables and chairs facing the front. Seats 150 theatre-style with chairs only. Auditorium can be divided into two rooms. Located on the third floor. Video conferencing available
- Terrace Room – 1292 sq. ft. Room dimensions 38 x 34. Classroom that seats 50. Located on the second floor.
- Classrooms (6) – Seat 15-20 people. Located on both the first and second floors.
- Carriage House Classroom – 1166 sq. ft. Room dimensions 22 x 53. Classroom seats 40 on the ground level with easy access to parking lot.
W.K. Kellogg Manor House
- Billiard Room – 224 sq. ft. Room dimensions 14 x 16. This boardroom will accommodate 12. Located on the second floor.
- Living Room – Room dimensions 33 x 19. Accommodates 30 people in a U-shaped or classroom style arrangement.
- Dining Room – Room dimensions 22 x 15. Accommodates 12 people for luncheon or dinner. Click here to go to Manor House Business events.
McCrary Dining Hall
- Dining Room – 2380 sq. ft. Room dimensions 30 x 80. Seats 120 people. Serving lunch daily.
- Deck Area (outside) – 1200 sq ft. Dimensions 15 x 80. Seats 80 people.
- McCrary Dining Hall is equipped with wireless Internet, a ceiling-mounted LCD projector and large screen. Our chef creates many fun and delicious options for your meals. From barbeques and ethnic-themes cuisine to formal plated or buffet receptions served at the W.K. Kellogg Manor House (just a few steps away from McCrary Dining Hall). KBS Conference Center is ready to accommodate your meals on-site with many delicious options to serve any palate. For more information about our dining options, please click here.
- Rustic cabin setting with a large stone (gas) fireplace. Includes a deck area and is at a very private location, within the W.K. Kellogg Bird Sanctuary, located one mile from McCrary Dining Hall, Apartments, and Orchard Dorm Suites. The lodge has two floors. The upper level is 989 sq. ft. with room dimensions of 43 x 23. The lower level is 747 sq. ft. with room dimensions of 32 x 23. Spruce Lodge is not handicap accessible.
Food and Beverage Information
- Beer and Wine is available upon request. We can also provide a full bar for your enjoyment. Advance notice required for all alcohol services. Contact the Conference Center for alcohol services and rates. A variety of dining options are available for your meals. Please click here for more information.