Meetings and conferences at W.K. Kellogg Manor House receive attentive and personal service for a unique and one-of-a-kind meeting experience. Guests are sure to enjoy our sweeping views of Gull Lake, partnered with the historic atmosphere of the grand Manor House.
Here at the Manor House, we know that planning a conference or meeting is a big undertaking. We would love to take the stress of the day off your shoulders. When you host your event here at the Manor House, not only will your guests enjoy everything our picturesque destination has to offer, but our dedicated specialists will provide assistance in event planning from beginning to end. Our professional, proactive service for your event offers a full-time resource available to you for anything you may need. We will help you select the room that best suits your meeting, manage the arrangements of resource materials that you may need throughout your visit, and assist you in the selection of the food and beverage service you require. We take care of the details so you can focus on your guests and everything you are working to accomplish during your visit.
The rate for meetings in the Manor House is $28.00 per person per day and includes:
- Exclusive use of indoor space selected, as well as use of our beautiful outdoor grounds.
- All day coffee/water service.
- Choice of morning and afternoon Snack Service Menu.
- Standard audio-visual equipment.
- LCD projector.
- Wireless Internet.
- Setup and tear-down of room configuration as desired.
- Plated or buffet lunch options can be added to your event.
The rate for meeting room options is $100.00 per day and includes:
- Billiard Room -14 x 16, seats 12 people boardroom style, located on the 2nd floor.
- Living Room – 33 x 19, seats 30 people with either a “U”-shaped or classroom-style configuration, located on the main floor.
- Dining Room – 22 x 15, seats 12 people for luncheon or dinner service.
To schedule a meeting or check our availability, please call for 269-671-2400 or email Manor House.