Here at KBS Conference Center, we believe that it is not only the location, but also the personal, attentive, and proactive service that we provide that will take your event to the next level. Our dedicated specialists provide assistance in event planning from beginning to end. We will help you select the venue that best suits your meeting, manage the arrangements of resource materials needed throughout your visit, assist you in the selection of the food and beverage service, and remain available during your event for any needs that may arise. We take care of the details so that you can focus on your guests and everything you are working to accomplish during your visit.
Guest Service Details
Lodging check-in at 3 pm and check-out at 11 am.
Guest check-in/out is located at McCrary Hall. We recommend that you leave your belongings in your car until you get directions from our front desk staff in which building your guestroom is located.
Our On-Site Amenities Include:
- 11 Flexible meeting rooms to serve groups up to 120 guests
- Several different lodging options to suit the needs of your guests
- Free hi-speed Wifi internet access
- Free parking
- A/V equipment
- Ceiling mounted LCD projectors
- Snack / beverage service menu; downloadable
- Beer / wine / bar service
- Casual dining hall
- Formal dining at W. K. Kellogg Manor House
- Handicap accessible facilities
- Conveniently located between Chicago and Detroit
- Weddings and receptions arranged through our Manor House events office
On-Site Recreation Includes:
- Soccer field
- Canoes & dock (free for KBS summer students)
- Bike rental (summer only)
- Sand volleyball pits
- Fire pit areas, north and south
- BBQ grills scattered along Windmill Island
- Swimming area on Windmill Island
- Hiking trails along the shore and through the Bird Sanctuary
- Botanical Garden walking tour on property that includes a shoreline demonstration area, and marked award winning trees and foliage areas.
- Recreation & game room with pool table located at Orchard Dorms
- Front desk gift shop with KBS clothing and other essentials
- W.K. Kellogg Manor House tour
To respect all our guests, KBS has a no pet policy. KBS as with all of Michigan State University is a tobacco free campus.